Our Palo Santo collection is available in an elegant Christmas hamper with silver ribbon.
Bundle includes: 15 pack of Palo Santo Sticks, 5ML 100% Essential Oil and a 100% Essential Oil Soy Wax Palo Santo Candle (180ml).
Palo Santo 15 Pack of Sticks:
Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens), is a tree that inhabits the coast of South America. According to the local customs, the wood is used to remove negative energy. When the stick is burnt the smoke produces a scent that is extremely calming and soothing. It can also be used as a repellent to keep off mosquitoes, ants and other insects from the home.
Our suppliers only process wood that has been found to have died naturally in the forest and support a Reforestation Project in Puerto Lopez, 40,000 trees have been planted making this a sustainable and ethically sourced product.
Sticks are approximately 10cm x 1cm x 1cm.
Palo Santo 180ml Soy Wax Candle:
Once you know what Palo Santo wood smells like, you notice it everywhere.
The rich, energising quality of the aroma helps to centre you into your body through your sense of smell.
With additional deep notes of Cedarwood and Patchouli this candle is perfect for those looking for ‘me time’.
Our 180ml Palo Santo candles are hand poured in London using biodegradable and vegan friendly soy wax, 100% natural essential oils and finished with an organic cotton wick.
Our candles come beautifully gift boxed and each candle includes a single 10cm Palo Santo incense stick.
Palo Santo 100% 5ml Essential Oil:
100% pure Palo Santo Essential Oil 5ml ideal for holistic aromatherapy.
Our Palo Santo essential oil is extracted through a distillation process by vapor steam which means no chemicals are involved.
- Meditation/Yoga and Relaxation: Dilute a few drops with water in a diffuser or oil burner and the vapours will create a calming aroma.
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Place a drop of the oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub the palms together, bring them towards your face and take a deep inhalation. Exhale slowly... enjoy! (Caution: As this is 100% pure, you might experience irritation of your skin).
Palo Santo has a high concentration of Limonene, a medicinal terpene known to be a strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic agent.
Safety and Precautions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid using Palo Santo essential oil.
- Keep Palo Santo essential oil out of reach of children.
- The essential oil of Palo Santo has a shelf life of approximately three to four years.